CEOs of Hamilton
Throughout its 176-year history, the Hamilton Chamber of Commerce has played a prominent role in convening our city’s leadership to help drive positive change. This was true in 1845 when our founder Isaac Buchanan brought together local leaders from diverse backgrounds to tackle the major challenges facing our growing community. And this commitment to collaborative leadership remains current.
It’s the essence of CEOs of Hamilton – a team of local area business, institutional and civic leaders focused on sharing skills, knowledge and insights toward the goal of imagining and building an even better Hamilton for everyone.
We occasionally meet throughout the year to:
- Deepen relationships with peer CEOs
- Exchange ideas and interact with VIP guests and visiting political leaders
- Inform, support and strengthen the Hamilton Chamber as it formulates its policy and advocacy agenda
- Assist the Chamber on specific initiatives, including a coordinated outreach to governments
- Drive economic development and regional cooperation
- Advise the Hamilton Chamber as it influences and puts a Hamilton perspective on the policy resolutions of the Ontario Chamber and Canadian Chamber
To learn more about this special initiative, please contact Marie Nash, Chief Operating Officer, at email@example.com or 905-522-1151 x 245