Skip to content
What We Do
- Save you money by offering affinity programs that only Chamber members can access. If you are a small business, there is no better health and dental plan in the entire country to buy into. You can also get discounts on gas, office supplies, furniture and a whole lot more.
- Facilitating commerce by building ties within the membership and hosting regular networking events. We are natural connectors looking to help you find the right lead.
- Take political action by identifying priorities and developing policy with input from our members. The Chamber maintains open discussions with local city councillors and staff, MPs and MPPs, advocating for actions that increase commerce and economic development in Hamilton.
- Promote Hamilton and local businesses through a variety of local, regional and national media outlets, and our website, publications and social media. The Chamber also works closely with Tourism Hamilton and Economic Development to create strategies that strengthen the local economy.
- Provide solutions to your everyday challenges. Whether it’s needing a key introduction, helping you deal with government red tape or providing you with local market intelligence, we act as a lifeline and partner in business so that you can focus on what you do best.