Member Events & Bulletin Board
January 23 – Renegade Xtreme Fitness – Free Workshop: Common Complaints & Stretches
January 25 – GoodLife Fitness Jackson Square Showcase Day – Free Guest Passes All Day
January 28 – 2020 BLOCKTECH CONNECT
February 2 – Cadillac Fairview Winter Walk to raise funds for Empowerment Squared
February 5 – Bob Kemp Hospice Living Our Best Life Series – Part Two
February 6 – Young Professional Event: Banter With Bigwigs (UnitedWay Hamilton Halton)
February 11 – Living Rock Youth Resources Presents SOUPFEST 2020
February 21 – Set Sail Under The Stars Gala to raise funds for Interval House
March 4 – City of Hamilton & Hamilton Business Centre’s SUCCESS IN THE CITY
March 5 – Connect to Careers Job Fair for Employers & Job Seekers
March 7 – Ancaster Community Food Drive *VOLUNTEERS NEEDED*
News & Bulletin Board
– The Tourism Hamilton Visitor Centre is offering a Winter Sale discount of 10%! The Winter Sale will be on for the duration of the Winter (ending March 19th) and includes all merchandise including books, t-shirts, and souvenirs.
– Dinning Local Has It’s Perks! Check out Shop Local Perks’ offer for with Unique Restaurant Group.
– How to Make Your Brand Relevant on LinkedIn in 2020. A blog by member Paul Copcutt, a marketing and branding consultant who uses LinkedIn and other personal branding tools and approaches to help professionals get noticed.
– Nominations are now open for The Kim Brooks Memorial Lifelong Learning Award. This award is open to anyone 18 years and older, living in the city of Hamilton, or to any agency/business working within Hamilton, who has a long and outstanding commitment to lifelong learning and has been involved in lifelong learning as a participant. To nominate someone (or yourself), click here. Nominations are open until March 31, 2020.
– The Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) requires your web content to meet accessibility requirements by next year. Dyer & Duman Design offers an accessibility website audit and our team can create a plan to redesign your web content well before the January 2021 deadline. firstname.lastname@example.org | 905-529-2303
– Interval House of Hamilton (IHOH) is looking for participants for the Season of Hope Corporate Challenge to raise funds for services for women with or without children who are fleeing abuse, violence or human trafficking. The campaign extends throughout February. To learn more click here. Companies who wish to participate can register their team online at intervalhousehamilton.org
– The EmployerOne Survey helps Workforce Planning Hamilton better understand the workforce issues and challenges that businesses in Hamilton face. Is Hamilton’s tight labour market preventing the growth of your business? Do job applicants have the technical skills that you require? Learn more about the survey HERE. Complete the survey by January 31 – Click HERE.
– Exclusive Educational Consultants Promotion: Looking for homestay families to host international students coming to Hamilton to study at a public school. Learn more here.
Please contact Cassandra at email@example.com to submit an event or news item.