Member Events & Bulletin Board
October 23 – Innovation Factory’s Pitch & Networking Night
October 23 – IT Force Celebrates 20 Years in Business
October 23-25 – 31st M&A Worldwide Conference
October 25 – Hamilton Arts Council RADICAL SPACE MAKING: an evening of art, dialogue and dance
October 25-26 – Ticket Galaxy Beer Festival (New York)
October 28 – Magnet & Exports Portal Workshop: Connect to a World of Opportunity
October 30 – Career + Calling, a networking expo
November 2 – An Evening with Hawksley Workman
November 5 – Our Future Hamilton Annual Summit
November 8 – Cotton Factory Lunch & Learn: Build a Brighter #HamOnt
November 9 – iWIN Wealth Hacker Conference
November 9 – Steeltown Stair Climb
November 12&13 – FBS Financial Awareness Workshop
November 13 – Adam Shoalts: Modern Day Explorer – in support of Hamilton Conservation Foundation
November 14 – Beginnings 2nd Annual “Nurturing Hope” Business Breakfast
November 16 – Bach Elgar Choir Concert, Brahms Requiem
November 21 – ONWiE Summit
November 21 – SBX19: Second Annual Sustainable Business Expo
November 23 – Immigrant Business Expo
November 23-24 – Cotton Factory Urban Christmas Market
November 24 – Strata Vocal Ensemble
November 25 – Securing a Loan: What Lenders and Investors need to know about you
News & Bulletin Board
- Looking for marketing or communications solutions? Applications are now open! The Agency at Mohawk College is an innovative, experiential learning initiative that exposes our students, from a variety of programs, to real-world marketing or communication challenges where they work to solve problems for real clients in the greater Hamilton area. For more information click here. Applications will be open until November 15.
- Execu-Brief® October 2019 – 8 Things to consider when selecting an M&A Advisor
- iWIN Wealth Hacker Conference – The event of the year for Entrepreneurs! – Featuring keynote by Grant Cardone! Ambitious people from all over Canada and the US will gather to discover new opportunities and strategies to grow wealth, exchange ideas, plan for the coming year and network with like-minded individuals. Chamber members receive 25% DISCOUNT off tickets, or BOGO 50% off. Click here for tickets.
- Simplify Your Why FREE ASSESSMENT for entrepreneurs and professionals who are passionate about adding value to the world, but are struggling to maintain their focus and motivation. Details & How to sign up: Simplify Your Life Free Assessment
- ODEN Article Series Part 3 – Harness the power of techfor making your workplace inclusive
- ODEN Article Series Part 2 – How and why to make your recruiting process accessible for all
- ODEN Article Series Part 1 – Sourcing “hidden” talent
- Looking for inspiration on how to create better workplace mental health for employees? See what organizations of all sizes are doing to make #MindsMatter
- October CanadianSME magazine
- TEDxMcMasterU 2019: AMBITION is looking for applications for a variety of positions. No McMaster affiliation is required. Apply now!
- Real Properties is looking to lease a rare 8,000+ square foot unit in the Lloyd D. Jackson Square complex in downtown Hamilton. More details here.
- Focus Management Mission OR Vision video. Click to watch.
- Immigrant Professionals Leveraging Architectural Knowledge for New Opportunities (IPLAN)
- Looking for Volunteers – The Lady Hamilton Club members have promoted the City of Hamilton by providing information about Hamilton’s significant cultural and historical sites for visitors and residents since 1971. For info, click HERE or send an e-mail HERE
- Tourism Hamilton is offering a 10% Discount for Hamilton Chamber of Commerce Members up to and including Sunday, November 17, 2019
Please contact Cassandra at email@example.com to submit an event or news item.