Hamilton Chamber Industry Sector Meeting: Technology & Manufacturing
Join the Hamilton Chamber’s upcoming Industry Sector Meeting to connect with others, expand your network and find new business & partnership opportunities.
The Industry Sector Meetings bring together companies in similar industries to learn from one another, network, and discuss:
• Trends impacting the sector
• Labour sourcing, training and long-term development
• Policy and regulatory updates
Guest Speaker for this sector meeting:
- Henry Wegiel, Director Government and Trade Relations, ArcelorMittal Dofasco
- Stephen Veldhuis, Director at McMasterManufacturing Research Institute, McMaster University
- Jason Myers, CEO, NGen Canada
- Brendan Sweeney, Managing Director, TrilliumNetwork for Advanced Manufacturing
- Paul Szachlewicz, Policy & Advocacy Advisor, Hamilton Chamber of Commerce
Please note, you do not need to be a member of the Hamilton Chamber to attend this event.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Paul Hawkins (email@example.com) directly.
Learn more about our monthly Industry Sector Meetings here.
Date and Time
Mar 16, 2021, 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm