Digital Main Street Digital Transformation Grant 3.0 Information Session
The Digital Main Street Ontario Grants Program (OGP) is focused on assisting brick-and-mortar small businesses with their adoption of technologies. The Digital Transformation Grant (DTG) is an opportunity available to enable this digital transformation process.
Through a partnership with the Province of Ontario, FedDev Ontario, and the Toronto Association of Business Improvement Areas, and administered by the Ontario BIA Association (OBIAA), the DTG program will provide funding for training, advisory support, and grants to small businesses ($2500) looking to increase their capacity through digital transformation.
What is the objective of the Digital Transformation Grant?
- Support brick-and-mortar small businesses through access to an online assessment to determine the digital needs of their business
- Knowledge transfer through an online training course that provides the basics of how digital technology will transform their business for success and equips business owners with the digital literacy skills needed to develop a Digital Transformation Plan (DTP)
- Provide resources to assist eligible brick-and-mortar small businesses with the execution of their DTP ($2,500 grant)
Join the Hamilton Digital Main Street Digital Service Squad on Thursday, September 23 from 10 am – 11 am to learn about:
- new program business eligibility criteria
- eligible and ineligible expenses
- answers to some of the most frequently asked questions
- and much more!
*** Registration is required. A Zoom link invitation will be sent to registrants only.
Date and Time
Sep 23, 2021, 10:00 am - 11:00 am