Ancaster Community Awards 2017
The Ancaster Division of the Hamilton Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce our honourees for the Ancaster Community Awards. These awards will be presented on April 10 at The Ancaster Mill. Tickets may be purchased HERE.
Congratulations to acclaimed winners:
RBC Citizen of the Year for 2017: Steve Paterson
Ancaster Mill Youth Volunteer of the Year: Meira Morphet
Heritage Household Services Business of the Year Nominees:
Kari’s of Ancaster
Nominees must accept nomination before it is submitted.
Nominator must provide:
- 200-word biography of the Citizen, Youth Volunteer or Business being nominated
- Three (3) additional letters of support from other members of the community
Please send letters of support to the attention of Whitney Eames at email@example.com or by fax to 905-522-1154.
- Community Benefits
- Good Citizenship
- Ancaster/Dundas Resident
- Brings awareness of the community outside town boundaries
Citizen of the Year
- Individuals must have performed the act for which they are being nominated in a voluntary capacity in the community, over and above those required of them in the performance of their regular professional duties.
- Or, in the course of their professional activity, have brought outstanding/remarkable attention to the community on a provincial, national or international basis.
Youth Volunteer of the Year
- Individuals must be 19 years of age or under as of December 31, 2017 and have performed their volunteer activity in the community for which they are being nominated.