Dundas Community Awards Nominations 2017
Celebrating volunteerism and community involvement in Ancaster and Dundas.
To nominate, you can fill out the form below, or download the form for DUNDAS. Remember to send 3 letters of support in addition to the 200-word biography of your nominee.
CITIZEN OF THE YEAR
Individuals must have performed the act for which they are being nominated in a voluntary capacity in the community, over and above those required of them in the performance of their regular professional duties.
Or, in the course of their professional activity, have brought outstanding/remarkable attention to the community on a provincial, national or international basis.
YOUTH VOLUNTEER OF THE YEAR
• Individuals must be 19 years of age or under as of December 31, 2016 and have performed their volunteer activity in the community.
BUSINESS OF THE YEAR
• Must be in business in the community
• Must use, but not restricted to, criteria listed below
• Will be judged on community involvement for the overall business or on a project/program basis.
• Must show commitment to the project/program (i.e. longevity of commitment, fundraising, etc.)
ADDITIONAL CRITERIA FOR BUSINESS OF THE YEAR
• Community Benefits
• Good Citizenship
• Community Resident
• Brings awareness of the community outside town boundaries