Live Q&A Open Forum Sessions
The COVID-19 virus has had an enormous impact on the economy. With circumstances changing daily, the Chamber is playing a leading role in keeping Hamilton businesses informed about measures that are being taken by the government to stimulate the economy and help businesses remain afloat during these hard times.
These sessions take place live over Zoom. The Chamber plans to host a series of them covering a range of topics.
WATCH sessions to date or REGISTER for upcoming sessions:
- EPISODE 1: March 23, 2020 – Open Forum with Keanin Loomis and Bianca Caramento offering General Business Assistance
- EPISODE 2: March 25, 2020 – Open Forum with City of Hamilton – Norm Schleehahn, Director of Economic Development
- EPISODE 3: March 27, 2020 – Open Forum with Local Lawyers on HR/Employment & Contract Law
- EPISODE 4: March 30, 2020 – Open Forum with Ron Foxcroft & Cathie Puckering on Supply Chain & Travel
- EPISODE 5: April 2, 2020 – Open Forum on Federal Support Measures in Place
- EPISODE 6: April 3, 2020 – Open Forum on Support for Small Businesses
- EPISODE 7: A conversation with the Honourable Filomena Tassi, MP. Register HERE.