COVID-19 Business Continuity & Recovery Information
The Hamilton Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with the City of Hamilton, Hamilton Economic Development, and the Flamborough and Stoney Creek Chambers of Commerce, are closely monitoring and assessing new developments pertaining to COVID-19, as well as its impacts on Hamilton business.
As business owners, employers, employees, and citizens, we recognize that this rapidly changing situation with COVID-19 is causing worry and concern.
To support you through this uncertainty, we have gathered and prepared several resources that you can navigate through on the green drop-down menu (on mobile) or on the left hand navigation (on desktop).
On this website, you can find access to:
- Government Assistance
- Small Business Support
- Exporting & Trade Resources
- Employment & Legal Assistance
- Transportation Resources
- Support for Musicians, Artists & Creative Industries
- and much more…
Stay up-to-date on the rapidly evolving situation, and on the nature of the virus itself, by frequently checking municipal, provincial, and national websites.
- Website: City of Hamilton
- Website: Hamilton Public Health
- Website: Government of Ontario: COVID-19 information for Ontarians (information is also available in multiple languages)
- Website: COVID-19 Ontario
- Website: COVID-19 Ontario: Tackling the Barriers
- Website: Canada Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) page
- App: Canada Self-Assessment Tool
- Website: Centre for Disease Control (CDC) and Prevention: COVID-19 Resources
- Website: World Health Organization (WHO): COVID-19 Updates
- Data: The Economic Recovery Dashboard (c/o Deloitte) monitors the health, social, financial, and economic activity in Canada, that will signal when the rebound is coming.
Important Government Updates
For all updates, please click here.
We are in this together. Tell us how we can best support you during this time of uncertainty.