Improve your Business through our Members Benefits, Networking Opportunities, Promotional Products and Advocacy
- Elevate the recognition of your enterprise by becoming a member.
- Develop new business by attending events, having your company listed on our website and in our Annual Business Directory which is sent out to 2500 Business Leaders and Resource Centres in the Hamilton area.
- Get a better understanding of the business scene through emails, mailings, media releases and seminars.
- Money Saving Affinity programs to help your business like: Group Employee Health and Dental Plans – uniquely designed for Chamber of Commerce Memberships Canada wide. More than 25,000 employees in over 8,000 companies enjoy significant COST Savings compared with individual plans. Or SAVE big on your Merchant Services with our Visa and Mastercard discounts. Go to our Affinity page for more savings.
- We represent Greater Hamilton viewpoints on issues of National, Provincial and Local concern. Our top experts and top quality research make Chamber submissions hit the mark. The best expertise, knowledge and experience worth 100’s of dollars per hour, focused on YOUR problems at NO COST to YOU.
- Virtual Website...
The Hamilton Chamber of Commerce gives you a series of opportunities to connect with other businesses. If you would like to increase your business contacts and you have lots of fun in a business setting, then read on.
- Active participation will give you access to 50 business events that will let you network with 100-400 business people.
- Events range from business socials, business presentations, technical presentations, Speakers Forum and awards nights.
- Don't miss out on premiere networking opportunities. We have 1200 companies and 2000 business people as members of the Chamber of Commerce.
- Committee participation is another great way to network and become actively involved with Greater Hamilton's leading business and advocacy groups. It allows you to contribute to the development of Chamber policy on issues of vital interest to businesses, which promotes healthy economic development in the community.
- Business referrals to a wide range of Members services - over 10,000 businesses referred annually.
For more information on membership please contact:
Rachale Cavanagh, Membership Manager
905-522-1151 ext. 240 or Email
Advertising Opportunities for Chamber Members.