For more infomation contact:
WELCOME TO YOUR CHAMBER’S MEMBERS ONLY AREA OF OUR AWARD WINNING WEBSITE
To protect your privacy and data, AND to set the platform for future functionality enhancements, LOGIN IS REQUIRED.
STEPS TO LOGGING IN
1. You must have a valid membership and email address with the Chamber of Commerce (if you are unsure, or do not, contact Karen Hall – see below)
2. Your “username” is your “Rep ID” is your valid personal alpha numeric Membership Number.
3. On your first Log In click on “Forgot your Password”
4. Enter your email address used on your Chamber profile and click “submit”. If you’re not sure what email address the Chamber has on file, you’ll need to contact Karen Hall (see below)
5. If a match is found with the email address entered, a security token number will be sent to that email address. Copy the entire security token and click the link in the email.
6. On the “Confirm Account” page, paste the token into the space provided and click “submit”
7. The final step is to “Reset your password” to your personal preference and click “submit”.
8. Now you can “Login” using your Rep ID and newly reset password.
Watch the video below for a detailed login walkthrough and quick look at the members area.