"An appointed Rep." at the Chamber is entitled to:
- Their contact information appearing on the Chamber's published and on-line Business Directories/Buyers Guides
- Receive personally and directly all Chamber communications, including mailings and e-mails, and to be thus personally invited to participate in any and all Chamber events and activates
- Receive a Chamber account to which they can "charge" any of their Chamber purchases, including event attendance, etc.
- Invite co-workers & any others, at their complete discretion, to attend Chamber events and activities as their guests
- Sign up for any of our "Affinity Programmes" (such as discounted retail gasoline purchase from ESSO, etc.); as well as use their Chamber account at organizations whereby we have established reciprocal privileges (e.g. McMaster University Club and/or the Royal Hamilton Yacht Club, etc. etc.)
- Only "Appointed Reps." are entitled to voting privileges (e.g. in Committee work and/or at the AGM)